Monday, September 14, 2009

I am a freaking good cook

If you were at our house last night, you would have sampled some awesome bison chili. Slow cooked, crimson red and with that slow-building spice effect. It smelled so good your eyes crossed the moment you walked in the front door. I love cooking and there is simply never enough time to prepare all the meals I'd like and to learn new things.

Although I am crammed for time, I was able to prioritize for this week and here's what will be on the stove:

Lemon butter shrimp with whole wheat pasta and parmesan (tonight)
Chicken breasts with sundried tomatoes and shallots (tomorrow)
Beef tenderloin with grape tomatoes and thyme (thursday)
Salmon with mustard glaze and roast veggies (Friday)

P.S. I've cut out drinking wine this week so hopefully water pairs well with these dishes....

No comments:

Post a Comment