Saturday, October 20, 2012

I like them squishy

Is it me or does it seem every time you turn around another celebrity has dropped a ridiculous amount of weight? You too? And do you find it curious that when they are asked, most stars say they just started "eating right" and "working out?" They never talk about the obvious, which is undergoing lapband surgery. Poor lapband surgery. The secret celebrities won't cop to, like abortion.

While the bubbas napped today, I trolled the Net for pictures of celebs who were large and then much thinner. Some stars looked okay following the lapband procedure, like Sharon Osbourne. But many folks looked bizarre, mishapen, or even sickly. So what's worse? Being overweight or being surgically reduced, with layers of wrinkly skin, a proportionally oversized head, plus unable to eat real food?

After careful review of the evidence, I believe the following celebrities looked better fatter:

1.  Al Roker
2.  Star Jones
3.  Jonah Hill
4.  Randy Jackson
5.  Brian Dennehy
6.  Roseanne Barr (what is fun about a thin Roseanne?)

This list seems incomplete, however. There have to be many more celebrities with drastically reduced waistlines that I have overlooked.  Who am I missing? I'd like this to be a top 10 list (my love of even numbers, remember?)



No comments:

Post a Comment