Thursday, July 22, 2010

doppleganger week

I've had run-ins with several look-a-likes this week. In some cases, however, these people are also in a similar line of work to the celeb that they resemble.

On Tuesday, I met with my gynecologist and a resident, who looked Dr. Kuni (the obstetrician from "Knocked Up."). It was really hard not to laugh.

On Thursday, I was in a meeting with a Deloitte & Touche consultant who looked and talked exactly like Oksana Grigorieva, the unfortunate girlfriend of Mel Gibson. I kept hoping she would shriek, "You are a maniac!" during the meeting.


Today I meet some random intern who bears a striking resemblance to Monica Lewinsky. I really had to hold it in and not laugh in her face.

With this kind of momentum, what are the chances that I will meet a Viggo Mortensen look-a-like??

No comments:

Post a Comment