Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I need to win the lottery NOW

I do. You know why? I need to adopt all the beaten and starving animals whose pictures keep getting posted on Facebook, along with appeals for someone, anyone, to take them in. I want to buy a massive farm property and hire five of the nicest, most compassionate animal experts on the planet who will nurse each and every helpless, starving creature I hand them back to life. I want to write a big-ass check to the ASPCA, even if it just pays for their commercials, so these poor dogs, kittens, chickens, gerbils, pot-bellied pigs, bats, whatever, get the hell out of their present situation and into a new and loving home with rolling hills and a view.

I think I may take a FB hiatus. As Black Dynamite said in the film Black Dynamite, "I can't look at this no more!"


No comments:

Post a Comment