Friday, December 7, 2012

A year!

The twins are a year old! Can you believe it? I see you getting misty-eyed. I know how you feel. I am nostalgic but mostly confused: Logan looks like he is two, so I have to remind myself that the lad only has a single year under his belt.

You remember a year ago, right? I was dehydrated, whiny, exhausted and generally not fun to be around. Now I am just not fun to be around. Thanks for disagreeing, I love you. Anyway, we took the babies to their annual check-up and I kept crossing and uncrossing my legs in the exam room, convinced that the doctor would find something wrong with one of them. How could I have carried and delivered two perfectly healthy babies? When I meet people and introduce Logan and Cyrus, many seem baffled that I pulled it off.

Well, they are fine. They are thriving. They will probably design buildings one day or write books. I know, why can I be such a killjoy sometimes? You see? I am still not fun to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment