Saturday, December 17, 2011

They are here!

Logan Francis and Cyrus Page Alt made their debut December 3rd. And it's a good thing they did, as my ankles were beginning to swell and I was becoming dehydrated. Logan came into the world first and I heard one of the nurses remark incredously, "He's a chunky one!" I was relieved and happy about the first fat joke about my son. Cyrus came two minutes later screaming his head off, so between tears I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

We are home now and walking around like zombies. I will endeavor to update you, faithful readers, on every feeding, burp and diaper change....perhaps not the latter...

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I was off the delivery date by one day. Humph! Hope all is well with Logan's Run and Billy Ray Cyrus. Let the breast feeding BEGIN!

    ReplyDelete